TIPS for Camping
- You will be visiting remote areas where modern conveniences may not be available.
- Make sure you carry personal medicines, electric torch, insect repellents and other essentials.
- It may rain anytime. An umbrella or a light raincoat is recommended.
- It can get very cold at night. It is advisable to carry a sweater, jacket, monkey cap, gloves and woollen socks.
- It is absolutely essential to adhere to the safety norms and procedures laid down by the camp authorities. It is in the interest of your safety.
- Do pay minute attention to the instructions issued by the camp leader.
- If you are scared of an activity, tell the camp leader about it. He will encourage and motivate you. We do not force people.
- Please ensure that the rechargeable batteries of your digital cameras, camcorders are fully charged.
- In case of sprains or injuries, report immediately to the camp leader. You may require the services of a doctor or a hospital.
- Do not leave wrappers and poly bags in forest during trekking and activities.
- Do not Harm trees
- Before heading for your adventure trekking trip, do study weather forecast. Avoid trekking during bad weather or adverse climatic situations.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up
- Always wear proper trekking shoes while trekking. Uncomfortable pair of shoes can harshly hurt your feet and can lead to serious foot injuries while trekking
- In case you feel dizzy or unusually breathless during treks, please report to the camp in charge immediately. You may be suffering from dehydration or altitude sickness.
A valley is a low area between hills, often with a river running through it. In geology, a valley or dale is a depression that is longer than it is wide.
An activity in which participants climb up, down or across natural rock formations or artificial rock walls.
Climbers use this technique when a cliff or slope is too steep and/or dangerous to descend without protection.
Two low level ropes and four vertical posts make this climbing activity challenging and fun.